INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY AND SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
We can help you implement the most advanced construction technology and software into your business processes, because we understand your business and the complexities of implementation in the construction industry. Our expertise includes the following:
- Estimating software and systems
- Field reporting automation and job costing systems
- Pit/quarry paperwork automation & security and safety paperwork automation and systems
- Telematics, dispatching and GPS equipment tracking
- Equipment cost analysis, rate calculation and reporting
- Fuel usage tracking for equipment, vehicle fleets, and hour meter collection
- Equipment idle time automated reporting
- Equipment maintenance management systems
- Trimble machine control, GPS models and workflows
SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION EXAMPLES:
- Implemented an online magnet board and location tracking system which tracks over 150 heavy machines daily; including over 75 with integrated telematics for automated tracking. Employees and management can login from any device and manually move equipment, view equipment details/specifications, project details, and location maps.
- Created and managed HCSS HeavyBid custom tailored Bid item, Activity and Material Codebooks to expedite bidding processes.
- Created custom excel calculations and integrated them into HCSS bidding software to increase accuracy and collaboration of estimating information.
- Built a system for calculating equipment rates using actual/historical fuel, maintenance, and average utilization rates.
- Implemented HCSS Equipment 360 and integrated with existing equipment cost & utilization reporting systems.
- Implemented a system for automating fuel dispense paperwork in the field fuel truck and main yard fuel tanks for tracking employee/equipment usage of company fuel.