Madison, WI (In-Office Required)
At IVO Systems (www.ivosystems.com), we are at the forefront of revolutionizing operations management. Our platform empowers organizations that rely on physical operations to leverage data, along with manual entry, to create actionable insights and operational improvements for heavy civil construction companies. We specialize in serving companies building infrastructure such as, roads, bridges, underground utilities, concrete / asphalt and more ‘horizontal’ construction companies.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at IVO Systems, you will play a pivotal role in our go-to-market strategy. This position is ideal for individuals looking to kickstart a successful career in SaaS sales. You'll be responsible for lead generation, mapping enterprise accounts, and creating demand for our cutting-edge solutions using tools such as ZoomInfo, HubSpot, LinkedIn and others. Successful BDRs have the opportunity for accelerated commissions and a clear path for promotion into closing roles. This role offers the chance to work closely with top-tier executives, providing a firsthand look at the inner workings of successful sales organizations (along with the software development side).
Impact: Your efforts will directly contribute to improving the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of critical construction operations worldwide.
Career Growth: This role is a stepping stone to advance your career. Successful BDRs can see promotion to a closing role in two years or less.
Diversity of Experience: Engage with construction companies that have different needs and requirements to improve their operations.
Resilience and Learning: Embrace rejection as a learning experience, developing the resilience to promote IVO Systems' mission to improve communication between the field and office.
High-Performance Culture: Join a dynamic sales culture where you'll be pushed to achieve more than ever before.
- Generate new business opportunities through calls, outreach, social media, and networking.
- Research and identify new business opportunities within designated territories.
- Collaborate with sales managers on strategy, lead closure, and building customer relationships.
- Maintain accurate customer information in our CRM system.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, cultivating relationships with new customers.
- 1+ years of sales experience and/or sales prospecting ability, including research on and outreach to new accounts.
- Ability and willingness to make 70+ cold calls a day.
- Must demonstrate a growth mindset and willingness to collaborate with teammates.
At IVO Systems, we believe in rewarding top talent. Our compensation program includes a competitive base salary, bonus/variable pay, 401k match, and restricted stock unit award potential. Our commitment to diversity ensures an inclusive work environment, welcoming individuals of all backgrounds.
If you're ready to make a real-world impact and accelerate your career in SaaS sales, apply now and join us on our journey to transform construction operations.
Please send your resumes/applicable information, then we will reach out to possibly schedule a Zoom meeting/interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org