- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for IVO Systems
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in HubSpot
- Learn our offerings inside and out and give demos on the best product(s) for good fit potential customers
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You have previous sales experience and/or an understanding of the construction industry
- We can get creative in our compensation packages to meet specific requirements.
- We have an office on Capital Square Madison, WI and offer a flexible work schedule but would require you to be locally based, unless you are an exceptional candidate with reason to work remote.
- Work directly with two co-founders who worked in heavy civil construction industry for over twenty years combined and created the solution we wished we had.
- We are growing fast, and this is an opportunity to grow with us as we continue to expand our sales team.
- We are a fast-growing B2B SaaS Company that has proven its product in the market with customers nationwide.
- We are trying to improve the communication between the field and office in the construction industry, by providing easy to use software that intuitively meets the needs of our customers.
- We provide cloud-based software solution where our platform integrates the critical operations including, equipment locations/dispatching, equipment repairs/maintenance, employee scheduling, and more.
- Our primary clients are heavy civil (road builders) who are struggling to manage their operations, but unaware of the software solutions available to help them.
IVO Systems was founded in 2019 by two construction professionals. Eric Christensen is the President of IVO Systems, leads sales, and has detailed understanding of heavy civil construction operations. Bob Lien is the CTO and is the full stack software developer who created our software. Our unique insights have allowed us to quickly grow and serve customers nationwide. We are based out of Madison, WI and have an office in Capitol Square but also understand the need to work from home at times.
IVO Systems offers a full suite of mobile-friendly software modules to help reduce the information gap between the field and office. Built for heavy civil construction (roads, bridges, utilities, etc), you can easily track your equipment locations (TrackVO), preventative maintenance (MaintainVO), and schedule your crews (ScheduleVO), among other tasks, all from the same Integrated Virtual Operations Systems platform. Our goal is to help move the heavy construction industry forward.